Here's all the posts in the blog.
- Week notes [2022/38]
- Week notes [2022/37]
- Week notes [2022/36]
- Week notes [2022/35]
- Week notes [2022/34]
- Week notes [2022/33]
- Week notes [2022/32]
- De-HEIC-ifying images
- Multilingual text to speech
- Hardware tinkering, 2020+ edition
- Backing up Kindle books
- Books for new engineering managers
- Podcasts I'm listening to, 2020 edition
- Beyond Bauhaus at RIBA
- Last day at Mozilla
- Looking back at 2018
- Videoing and cycling the Cycle Super Highway 6 Northbound
- Bike amortisation
- Test cycling the Cycle Super Highway 6 Northbound
- Three exhibitions
- Designer vs Developer #13: designing tools for CSS Grid and variable fonts
- Has The Guardian been duped?
- Emerging from hibernation
- Designer vs Developer (making of)
- Automate personalising and sharing documents with Apps Script
- Looking back at 2017
- Was it `from XYZ import ABC` or was it `import ABC from XYZ`?
- Tell me more about this intriguing future
- No Twitter month
- Show all action items assigned to you in your Google drive
- Random thoughts on a Saturday
- How to solve the "aborting due to worker thread panic" error message while compiling Firefox on a virtual machine
- Four parts of your body that get out of shape when you work with computers all day long
- Splitting PDFs into single pages using Automator
- Millenials are ruining web development!!
- Dodging garbage fires
- Service Workers in iOS?!!!!111one
- Laptop alternatives to Mac
- "Would you like a receipt?"
- Google Calendar shortcuts and tricks
- "*Utils" classes can be a code smell: an example
- Organising files in Google drive
- If using ES6 `extends`, call `super()` before accessing `this`
- I tried a Segway
- I'm a module peer for DevTools now
- Copy using the command line without overwriting existing files
- Publishing to gh-pages from Travis CI
- The furthest I've ever been
- Giving things up to find out if you really liked them, or: a year without drinking coke
- Don't force users to install node modules globally when you can avoid that
- Notes from The Lead Developer conference 2017, day 2
- Notes from The Lead Developer conference 2017, day 1
- BT turned on "Web protect" for me
- How to make your speaker line up more diverse
- The cycling experiment: using a TFL bike after years of Brompton
- How to get a new bike (without actually buying a new one)
- Fixing a "git mess" with cherry pick (from the command line)
- How does one survive cycling in London?
- New cycle achievement unlocked
- Electric Berlin to Spring-ish London
- Extreme decoupling or all-as-a-module
- A very quiet Saturday
- Art prompts
- Looking back at 2016
- Notes on JSConf Australia 2016
- Notes on CSSConf Australia 2016
- Using the currentColor CSS keyword
- Notes on Web Audio Hackday Singapore 2016
- Notes on Live.JS at JSConf.Asia 2016
- Notes on CSSConf Asia 2016
- One demo: two new bugs!
- A telegram from Singapore
- To Singapore! (and other unrelated things)
- Metalsmith blog example
- Talking about Servo in Hackference Birmingham 2016
- Moving to the DevTools team
- Talking about Web Audio in WeCodeSign Podcast
- "Hands-On Web Audio" at London JS meetup
- ColdFront 2016
- Teetotalling month
- How to write a talk
- Article about the MediaRecorder API in .net magazine
- Web Animations: why and when to use them, and some demos we wrote
- Why I won't talk about being a woman in tech (and neither should you)
- Volumio: a Raspberry Pi jukebox
- Polyglot tracker module data decrunching, processing and crunching
- Post #mozlondon
- The P-word
- Fashion trends in slide decks
- Why is Instagram not a website (yet)?
- A first for everything: Greece, Denmark, Norway
- Two for one
- Taking a break
- In Uruguay
- Stop wasting my time
- Securing your self-hosted website with Let’s Encrypt
- Securing your self-hosted website with Let’s Encrypt, part 8: more cool things about Let's Encrypt
- Securing your self-hosted website with Let’s Encrypt, part 7: a workflow to migrate from HTTP to HTTPS
- Securing your self-hosted website with Let’s Encrypt, part 6: WordPress considerations
- Securing your self-hosted website with Let’s Encrypt, part 5: I have HTTPS, and now what?
- Securing your self-hosted website with Let’s Encrypt, part 4: hardening default setups and avoiding known vulnerabilities
- Securing your self-hosted website with Let’s Encrypt, part 3: using Let's Encrypt
- Securing your self-hosted website with Let’s Encrypt, part 2: HTTPS and certificate authorities
- Securing your self-hosted website with Let's Encrypt, part 1
- I finally moved this blog to https (with Let's Encrypt)
- Navigating Bash history
- Web Audio Conference 2016 proceedings
- Raspberry Pi 3: first impressions
- This is why C is a useful language
- Three stories about coffee
- Fixing VirtualBox guests losing access to the network when the host has been suspended
- Travel hacks: to check in or not to check in luggage
- Score another one for the web!
- And the NodeBots from London assembled
- An e-mail from "Larry Page" (or my favourite spam in a while)
- A peek at Peer to Peer
- From very annoying thing to slightly less annoying thing (and serial, and temperature sensors, and...)
- No more tap tap tap sounds: yay!
- Hardware Hack Day @ MozLDN, 1
- Kind of bricking an Arduino Duemilanove by exhausting its memory
- If you want me to send a proposal to your conference, provide an English version for your site
- Nodevember 2015: my keynote, and a novel in four chapters
- Open source is super amazing (except for when it isn't)
- Making things, and a very annoying thing
- Speaking in 2016
- On Loop 2015
- Some additional thoughts on the recent discussion about "frameworks vs vanilla JS" on mobile
- But was it *really* installed successfully?
- Migrating to a new laptop (or: Apple-inflicted misery, once again)
- Random thoughts on a jetlagged day
- Events coming up: October and November
- tween.js mega changes
- Events coming up next: August and September
- "An introduction to Web Components" at Manchester Geek Nights
- And about 500 km later...
- Possible futures, and nodebotting
- A three.js npm template
- Organising my music collection with find and ffmpeg
- Today's accidental success, or how I scared this random caller away without even realising it
- npmoffline: installing npm packages from the cache
- Open letter to someone that should know better
- "The disconnected ensemble", at JSConf.Budapest
- Reading list, 6
- Travel hacks: packing light
- What did I do in New York?
- Loading webcomponents-lite with require()
- Reading list, 5
- Solving the "multiple MacVim instances" confusion
- Running a web server on the front-end
- Reading list, 4
- Getting logs of your Firefox OS device
- Reading list, 3
- install-to-adb with command line tool!
- Enabling Wi-Fi direct on your rooted Firefox OS device
- Reading list, 2
- Ways people are unintentionally creepy
- Random thoughts on a day off
- Reading list, 1
- Superturbocharging Firefox OS app development with node-firefox
- Install to ADB: installing packaged Firefox OS apps to USB connected phones (using ADB)
- jQuery UK 2015
- In Berlin next week - what are the cool meetups I should attend?
- webpack vs browserify
- How to keep contributors when they are not even contributors yet
- The bumpy road to learning Ember.js
- How to organise a WebGL event
- tween.js: what's next?
- Notes on FOSDEM 2015
- CascadiaJS 2015
- Notes on the Web Audio Conference
- Questions time after a talk: what about no?
- Introduction to Web Components
- Moving to the evangelism team
- Hashing passwords with Bcrypt and node.js
- Danger Dashboard: for the adventurous `dom.webcomponents.enabled` enablers
- Assorted bits and pieces
- Why I check for length === 0
- Meanwhile, in Mozlandia...
- It's not that you cannot understand this...
- Publishing a Firefox add-on without using addons.mozilla.org
- "Invest in the future, build for the web!", take 2, at OSOM
- Using the Firefox Developer Edition dark theme with Nightly
- The ideal talk length
- Tools for the 21st century musician---super abridged dotJS edition
- Firefox OS Bug Squash party
- Full Frontal 2014
- Tools for the 21st century musician
- Native smooth scrolling with JS
- MozFest 2014, day 2
- MozFest 2014 days 0, 1
- A VERY BELATED Mozilla Festival 2013 post
- This week... and beyond
- "All hearts beating as 1"
- Using a Flame as my main phone, day 3
- Using a Flame as my main phone, day 1
- Explicit vs implicit consent
- Berlin Web Audio Hack Day 2014
- JSConf.eu 2014
- Extensible Web Summit Berlin: notes and thoughts on some of the sessions
- Extensible Web Summit Berlin 2014: my lightning talk on Web Components
- Functional JS, IRC servers and the internet of things
- Faux 8-bit
- Keeping clean
- Audio for the masses
- Berlin Web Audio Hack Day
- From Webcam to Animated GIF: the Secret Behind chat.meatspac.es!
- "Just turn it into a node module", and other mantras Edna taught me
- Extensible Web Summit Berlin
- The app incident
- Literally spam
- Binding to an specific host with express.js
- Speaking at OneShotLondon NodeConf
- PyLadies' Web scraping workshop at Mozilla London
- Speaking at CascadiaJS 2014
- WAC - the Web Audio Conference
- How to be successful at writing conference proposals
- Invest in the future: build for the web!
- Giving feedback
- Freaking out
- tween.js r14
- On CSSConf + JSConf 2014
- Inspecting the Web Audio Vocoder demo with Firefox's new Web Audio inspector
- E-mail management tricks that will change your life FOREVER
- Speaking at LXJS 2014
- On EdgeConf London 2014
- Speaking at GOTO Amsterdam 2014
- A year at Mozilla!
- What does the Battery API report on a desktop computer?
- ScotlandJS 2014 - day 2
- ScotlandJS 2014 - day 1
- tween.js r13
- Speaking at WebVisions Barcelona 2014
- From the city of FOMOnto
- What have I been working on? (2014/03)
- They're looking for a smart guy
- Web Components !== silver bullet
- EdgeConf London, Audio Tags, and Web MIDI
- On HSBC's fraud detection algorithm and terrible customer service
- Failproof AJAX requests in Firefox OS
- Mozilla Brick 1.0 + Hacks post!
- What have I been working on? (2014/02)
- Firefox now implementing the latest Custom Element spec
- Travel hacks: sleep
- Firefox OS Simulator is now a component in Bugzilla
- chat.meatspac.es - from fun experiment to global community
- What have I been working on? (2014/01)
- Compressing files with node.js
- LNUG meet-up January 2014
- Gender neutral Spanish (or any other "vulgar Latin" language)
- My nerd story
- Shadow DOM in Firefox!
- npm scripts
- Goodbye 2013, hello 2014!
- Demozoo is back!
- Snake serendipity
- "Mozilla's new technologies" (for Mozilla Power'13)
- Mac or Linux? (2013-almost 2014 edition)
- CSSconf.eu and Peter Griffin
- Ya no sé hablar español
- Airport brain dump
- Invitada en "ñerds" especial 004
- A few drawings from CascadiaJS 2013
- Audio Tags: Web Components + Web Audio = ♥—the video!
- Sleep deprivation fuelled ideas
- Full Frontal Conf 2013
- Six months at Mozilla
- Web Components, in dogescript
- Speaking at CascadiaJS 2013: Audio Tags: Web Components + Web Audio = <3
- sorollet.js README refresh + Firefox compatibility
- tween.js r12
- Modules in PhantomJS
- HUMACCHINA preview
- Meatspaces, decentralisation and miniAPIs
- Mozilla on Android
- "Lua, the world's most infuriating language"
- My Mozilla Summit pictures
- Moz Stumbler and Mozilla location services
- Speaking at GDG Barcelona DevFest 2013
- Building web apps, one Brick at a time!
- Speaking at Over The Air 2013
- Writing Web Audio API code that works on every browser
- "3400 miles below" now working with Firefox
- Lightning talk at ladieswhocode, 13th of August 2013
- Speaking at JSConf EU 2013
- QuNeo + node.js + node-osc
- aafm + Firefox OS
- Hacked.io 2013
- input type="file" on Firefox OS 1.0.1
- Freír, freír, freír
- to_the_beat // js
- The unexpected wrath of the angry developer
- "My neighbour Totoro", and more mysteries at the Prince Charles Cinema
- DemoJS + JS pride
- www fail
- Starstruck week
- Getting a micro SIM (a tale of efficiency, II)
- Using $environment variables for configuring Vim
- Installing Firefox Nightly in your Android device
- ladieswhocode 20130508: adventures in paranoia with sinatra+sequel, and networking
- Extension cables are the new SPAM
- Joining Mozilla
- Yahoo! Hack day Europe 2013
- Recovering lost files
- git --newbie-mode-on
- Competitive salaries under the sun
- Mac or Lenovo?
- Yes, but you're just not doing it
- Usable open source repositories
- Why "no vendor prefixes" is good
- Using Google Closure style + linter with Vim
- Feeds are dead, long live feeds!
- tween.js r10
- Twitter app for Android maybe going a little bit too far
- Porting my phone number between operators (a tale of efficiency)
- Tiga GameHackDays 2013, day 3 (and final!)
- Tiga GameHackDays 2013, day 2
- Tiga GameHackDays 2013, day 1
- Scene.org awards discontinued, hence the demoscene must be dying... right?
- tween.js r9
- Swapping hard drives between Mac Minis
- Firefox OS App day at London
- What I've been confused with this week
- Firefox, display: box, display: flex
- Add a real skill (AKA beating a dead horse)
- Google Web Lab + the Oramics machine at the Science Museum
- Hire a car, get wi-fi
- Snow shader tutorial!
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 LE resuscitated!
- tween.js r8
- Please make the world a better place
- Back to my recent past
- A failure... and a solved enigma
- What will 2013 bring you?
- phpMyID fork
- Durability, reliability, recoverability
- Sir, yes, sir!
- HUELGA de brazos caídos
- Developers... developers...
- GDG DevFest Barcelona 2012
- The dangers of being too open-minded
- SIX in One change cartridge
- MACCHINA II
- Valencia, Barcelona, London
- Fix "Can't locate SVN/Core.pm in @INC" with Arch Linux
- Usable open source project pages
- A tribute to MeteoriK/Approximate
- And talking about Logo as a learning environment...
- Before and after
- On "Learnable programming" by Bret Victor
- aafm revision 5
- When was the last time you took an analog picture?
- Mozilla Firefox for Mobile: where is the error console?
- Deciphering an old plaque
- Emptying the pictures backlog
- Summer struggle / Pugna canicular
- 3400 miles below
- one page bookmarklet
- MACCHINA I
- Setting default directory for screenshots in GNOME 3
- First munit.js pull request!
- Late Spectrum tribute
- Simple yet Frequently Asked Questions on three.js (SFAQ)
- Mesh subdivision (2012 extended edition)
- WebGL VGA
- USB Tethering with wicd, an Android phone and ArchLinux
- A first impression on Ruby's Mechanize
- aafm revision 4
- MWC 2012
- Android SDK with Open JDK 1.7 and IntelliJ IDEA 11
- Berlin, July 2011
- "London-NY (and back)" for Amazon Kindle!
- My favourite GIMP plug-ins
- London-New York (and back), via Hong Kong, Macau, Tokyo and San Francisco
- A hack to parse RSS feeds with php
- ffmpeg on Mac Os X Lion
- Friday the 13th / Saturday the 14th
- The end of the world
- Make Chromium/Chrome blend seamlessly with Gnome 3
- Robot Media's welcome party video
- Distro/desktop (s)hopping, part 4: GNOME 3 (+ extensions)
- Instantanea 1.4.2
- So... what do we do now with the old Flash content?
- Aduki shader
- Some notes from Google DevFest Barcelona 2011
- aafm revision 3
- "gnome-shell is a requirement"
- Breaking news: there's an alternative to Google Reader
- Distro/desktop (s)hopping, part 3: Lubuntu
- Macabre Pool
- Distro/desktop (s)hopping, part 2: XFCE
- Distro/desktop (s)hopping, part 1: KDE
- HTML5's custom attributes minigotcha
- Ada Lovelace Day 2011
- "Unsolicited letters in the 1800s", available for the Kindle
- RegExpert & its postmortem
- Demoscene @ Salt Lake City
- Line spacing inconsistencies when pasting to Firefox from gedit
- Android's Text To Speech
- Android's SoundPool.play is broken on the Xperia PLAY
- Intriguing IntelliJ IDEA behaviour
- Fix the "fluxgui is already running, exiting" error
- "insufficient permissions for device"
- aafm - the Android ADB file manager
- Unicode emoticons with GNOME's Character Map
- 244 days with Vim, 2 days with gVim: introducing dotvim
- Android library projects with IntelliJ IDEA
- Android's activity stack and pressing HOME
- Honeycomb, MTP and Linux
- Rules are made to be broken, right?
- Google I/O 2011, day 2
- Google I/O 2011: day 1
- Fixing Be There DSL issues… with a little bit of scripting
- Ads vs paid apps: the result of the experiment
- Unsolicited letters in the 1800s
- DIY: Replacing a Sony DSC T1 CCD sensor
- How to hide the camera preview in Android
- Native startPreview failed on Nexus S? Check your preview size
- Updating 'geometry' in TexLive + Ubuntu
- The paid vs ad-supported apps experiment
- Enabling the camera button in Android's emulator
- Google's Valentine's Day logo: a color blindness test or what?
- Using shared network printers in Ubuntu
- Programmatically building drawables
- The (Spanish) guide to working in London
- Reading attribute values of custom components
- Tiled backgrounds in Android
- New SyHi version: 0.0.4
- Fair trade hardware
- Two weeks with Vim
- Marcan strikes back (re: Open Kinect / freenect)
- GPS satellites
- File upload & drag and drop with HTML5
- Merge/update a forked git repository
- KML to DDMS with Google Maps, drag and drop, and more...
- Capturing and replaying a GPS track
- Compiling the Android emulator
- More KML to DDMS work
- Converting 'My Tracks' KML files for DDMS
- Event Listeners Day
- LASE by marcan & thePope
- Euskal 2010 demoshow
- ie6 for Android
- Cube Clock 1.5.2
- Misclinklanea, 3
- Misclinklanea, 2
- A nosy look into LiveWallpapers.apk
- Cube Clock 1.5
- "Using (and abusing) Renoise as a demosequencer"
- Announcement: "Using (and abusing) Renoise as a demosequencer"
- Euskal 18 :after
- 2012 (Eclipse Helios remix)
- ArchLinux: looking good
- Fixing the Netgear WPN311 system freezes in Ubuntu
- Building a quiet PC
- Misused checkboxes
- "Sorry, technical discussion"
- Diff'ing with RapidSVN
- ruby in the pub #4 :after
- Should PDFs be next?
- Debunking Smarty myths
- Using jQuery's inline Datepicker within a form
- Where is the JDK!?
- Made in China
- Firefox 64 bit (Ubuntu)
- I deleted my Facebook account
- They are outsourcers
- Messing with OpenGL ES (in Android)
- Unknown input or output format: x11grab (Ubuntu)
- Wine vouchers
- On executable music compos
- Sorollet V2, out NOW!
- Breakpoint demolog, days 56-57: wrapping up
- Breakpoint demolog, days 51-55: fixing framework bugs, and composing a song too
- Breakpoint demolog, days 38-50: change of plans
- Breakpoint demolog, day 37: device automation goodness
- Breakpoint demolog, day 36: plane meditation
- Breakpoint demolog, day 35: some pattern dynamics
- Breakpoint demolog, day 34: VSTi+Renoise working again
- Breakpoint demolog, days 32-33: moving to Windows
- Breakpoint demolog, day 31: the culprit has been identified and reduced
- Breakpoint demolog, days 29-30: back to the insidious bug
- Seen, gone.
- Breakpoint demolog, days 26-28: busy with something else
- Breakpoint demolog, day 25: eventList
- Breakpoint demolog, day 24: going backwards X-(
- Breakpoint demolog, day 23: rough player
- Breakpoint demolog, day 22: voices, parameters...
- Breakpoint demolog, day 21: instantiating patterns
- Breakpoint demolog, day 20: design sketches
- Breakpoint demolog, day 19: loading Song.xml == DONE
- Breakpoint demolog, day 18: loading the Song.xml
- Breakpoint demolog, day 17: building for windows (from linux)
- Breakpoint demolog, day 16: saturate & EQ
- Breakpoint demolog, day 15: filters
- Breakpoint demolog, day 14: BASS... drum!
- Breakpoint demolog, days 12 and 13: more envelopes
- Breakpoint demolog, day 11: Envelopes!
- Breakpoint demolog, day 10: deltaFrames and me
- Breakpoint demolog, day 9
- Breakpoint demolog, day 8
- Breakpoint demolog, days 1-7
- My Git workflow
- NetBeans' "Unable to resolve identifier std" error
- Linking with ffmpeg's libav
- Delicatessen v2
- Too many open files
- Web archaeology
- ffmpeg ERROR: libx264 version must be >= 0.78
- SyHi: my minimalistic syntax highlighting plug-in for WordPress
- Fastest way to generate WAV files in Python, using the wave module
- av_interleaved_write_frame(): I/O error occurred
- BAA sells Gatwick. So what?
- Saving Netbeans workbench
- Roll your own ffmpeg build
- Sky spam
- Performance research
- "is the CPU pegged?", and friends
- Back to Java (for Android)
- "If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to the RSS feed"
- JSONP explained
- And now... what?
- Nigerian scams go further
- Proportionally resize images with CSS (and maybe JS)
- "escena.org dentro v2" sources released
- "re:fritos" sources released
- "tube" sources released
- "vslpx" sources released
- "Blue Tuesday" sources released
- "Codecolors" sources released
- Keeping .DS_Store files at bay
- "Killotrona" sources released
- "Scene Of The Girls" sources released
- Terminator 4, from the point of view of a programmer
- Bits & bites, 2
- Coding nightmares
- Bits & bites
- DVCS are very cool, but...
- Seven: not Apple's lucky number
- Site update in progress
- WordPress mistery solved!
- Generate bitmap font: a little plug-in for The Gimp
- Spain finally enters the 21st century
- Eclipse tricks
- Easyjet: the most senior friendly airline ever!
- to_the_beat sources + introducing sorollet
- WGA notification tool... why?
- Stack overbooooom
- From Pipex to Be (via BT)
- Mac mini as a headless server
- Support Breakpoint
- Open interval version number
- How to recruit curious people, the automattic way
- What package does this file belong to?
- The irony of spam
- eBay scams
- Why aren't we all using SFTP, HTTPS, SSH et al?
- Add SVN support to your Eclipse installation
- The BBC accidentally reveals some source code
- Arduino and ubuntu
- How to install hpricot in Ubuntu 8.4
- Embedding fonts in ActionScript 3, using Flex SDK
- mod_rewrite, mod_negotiation and empty $_GET's
- Cloud computing is the new social network
- Damn geeks (and more)
- And now PSPLink!
- PSP joystick & buttons
- Installing the PSP toolchain in Ubuntu
- Create .ZIPs from multiple folders
- Neon v2 goes open source
- How to crash Flash Player in few lines
- The making of "Escena.org DVD #1"
- Mental note on Safari, cookies and underscores
- Lua universal binary
- Escena.org invtro v2
- Common GUI design mistake, fixed in Ubuntu
- Split files into folders by letter
- Bye bye, Burnaby! Hello, Laurel!
- Building a universal library in Mac OS X
- Mental note about #ifndef's
- Zuckerberg == E.T.
- Incendiary fun
- Parsing a del.icio.us export with Hpricot
- Lightbox is ruining my user experience
- Fix for the notice errors on simplepie.inc line 5463
- A quote on TeX
- Open source Flex is great
- Xcode3 oddities
- Data portability
- DIY: Replacing my powerbook's hard drive
- You and me in Babel
- xplsv.tv embedding!
- Truly irritating: "Your Wireless network has been compromised"
- My first opengl program in Linux!
- ZigVersion crashing all the time?
- "example.php" is a script application which was downloaded from the Internet
- On Zed Shaw rants about Rails and Ruby
- "Fix" for Leopard "bug" when mounting an iPod via Firewire
- Ubuntu and normal people
- Pages from España
- Get defacements, database dumps, remote shells, ownages and much more!
- UTF-8 checklist
- Reasons for using UTF-8
- Let us mind our own business
- Eclipse word wrapping, volume 3
- Warning! Flex Builder Plugin for Eclipse will delete your Eclipse folder!! Aaagh!
- DIY: Replace your intel mac mini's hard disk drive
- Removing elements with Hpricot
- Security sandbox violation? How come!
- Fed up with comment spam?
- Is tagging really that bad?
- Libraries and frameworks
- The perversion of popularity ranks
- Hey, Technorati, are you going to fix this anytime soon?
- Serene observations on php4 controversy
- Thumbs up for FlashDevelop
- This is what is wrong about licenses
- Why is it important to have open standards
- jQuery and Rails (and getting rid of prototype)
- VerifyError: Error #1025: An invalid register 1 was accessed
- Superminigallery: a gallery with ruby, rmagick and builder
- Software budgets
- Delicatessen: a wordpress plugin
- Señales de que tu PHP necesita una refactorización
- Extracting data with Hpricot
- Signs your PHP needs refactoring
- Unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM
- Array.indexOf in Internet Explorer
- REST + caching = BOOOM!
- Sick of standards
- CDmon rules!
- London Ruby Users Group brings you back to uni
- The next captcha generation for myspace forms
- Being understood
- Deploying websites with Subversion
- BarCampLondon2 :after
- Y con todos ustedes... ms.doob!
- British Airways do not like Spanish names
- PHP will never have a (real) Rails-like framework
- Hello again!
- Pop, candies and confetti
- Long life to polka dots
- What if...?
- Easier and more secure
- How to set up the web server for working in a team
- Hidden London: East & East Center
- Gran Paradiso: faster, nicer, better!
- Managerial approaches to Web 2.0
- XSL with PHP in Ubuntu
- Some things I've learnt about managing developers teams
- Mongrel! Mongrel! Mongrel!
- Beware of cakephp's requestAction!
- Bricks and ruled paper (a short story)
- Liverpool Street mob con
- ¡Observar por favor!
- Gazzag.com is evil
- At Game On!
- Last.fm now providing free downloads
- Dodgy hotdogs (no pun intended)
- Load avg: 0.95
- She's on Piccadilly Circus
- Why I didn't go to bcnparty: the REAL answer!
- How about a nice game of chess?
- I definitely rule
- Ubuntu and the demoscene
- Using skeletons for selling books
- A senile goldfish
- Living in civilization is so cool!
- Sundown 06 - Music!
- Sundown 06 - intermezzo
- Sundown 06 - Oldskool graphics compo (and brief today's summary)
- Becoming a sudoer again
- Find out the full referrer (with the shell)
- Graphic design mood-ish
- As seen on books only...
- Programming languages which are human readable languages too
- The lastminute WTF
- You must be a linux expert
- The pattern in democratic news communities
- Gastroscene goes japanese
- Bugfixing, refactoring and improving xplsv.tv
- Pizza On Rails september 2006
- Going forward with thisisnotanengine
- Nice clothes display
- Limp Ninja have gone PPG
- Bath literature
- Petardo's Dance Club
- Curso de ética blog-comentarística
- Do you use reset buttons?
- Internet explorer in linux
- Demoscene at youtube
- Dirty people and The Horror
- Authentication failure with Gaim in Ubuntu when trying to use a googletalk account
- Working in W1
- Use any firefox extension with Bon Echo (Firefox 2)
- An old spammer strikes back
- The recruitment nightmare
- El misterio de escena.org
- Playing with ipodlinux, podfather and mikmodpodzilla
- Open source: from unstable to unstoppable
- Wrong location of mysql.sock?
- Impressions on Fruitstock'06
- Spanish demoscene (temporarily) owns pouet!
- I shouldn't be writing this here...
- Euskal 14 live report (VIII)
- Euskal 14 live report (VII)
- Euskal 14 live report (VI)
- Euskal 14 live report (v)
- Euskal 14 live report (IV)
- Euskal 14 live report (III)
- Euskal 14 live report (II)
- Euskal 14 live report (I)
- Akismet must be down
- Cenita "scener" en Valencia
- Vuelta a Valencia
- Formentera in a glance
- Accidente de metro en Valencia
- El fin del mundo, confirmado
- Que vivan las decenas
- Que vivan las quincenas
- Surprise from the past
- I feel five
- Real time Fairlight
- Siete días, siete noches y el artículo 47
- I wish I had been there
- Testing Quicksilver
- Idiots with nothing to do
- Pues yo no soy friki
- Be careful with language packs...
- I've switched to gtalk
- Undoubtedly, this is not a heaven signal
- 10 years of tracking
- Los cumpleaños que recuerdo (muy a mi pesar)
- Smelly code
- ¿Adiós o hasta luego?
- Jeff Barr spoke about Amazon Web Services yesterday!
- And now everybody wants to follow a healthy lifestyle
- A quick way to clean temporary files and caches on mac
- I just saw "Death Line" and thought...
- Morning game in the tube
- Do you want to resize and crop images in RoR? RMagick is your friend
- Police show at lunchtime
- The making of "tube"/xplsv
- ¡Me plagian! ¡Yupi!
- Site stats for April 2006
- My new friend
- My first application in Ruby On Rails
- Por qué no uso hotmail
- Breakpoint 2006 quick report
- Blog gardening
- What if scene.org went down?
- /tmp/mysql.sock issue with Ruby On Rails under mac os X
- Música Tracker: blog acerca de módulos
- neon v2 public release
- A rare atmosphere
- El chiste de los 100 euros
- Assigning behaviour to page elements based on their class name
- Google code Web authoring statistics
- Naked days
- I know what killed the demoscene
- What is Flex?
- Finding people on Google Maps
- If the problem is not the party, what is it then?
- ifparty06 results
- Switching is good stuff
- Open letter to my dear trolls
- Annoying sounds
- On King's Cross ticket gates
- Start calmly, then increase the rhythm
- Amiga Demo Podcast
- roterfleck's new web
- Así me gusta a mí, cd single original
- Hell of sand
- if06 and safari bugs
- tlotb looking for talents
- Gastroscene@London v2
- Eavesdropping in the corridor
- Fizzy drinks and the infinite boredom of winter fruits
- What if microsoft did an ipod (II)?: The package
- So clever that hurts
- ¡El fin del mundo!
- Feed your ipod beatiful: yuppster, trash80, jean9, ps and kosmoplovci
- What if microsoft did an ipod?
- Interesting and more or less useless software for mac
- Heaven signal
- A very simple Commodore Amiga question
- Programador reconvertido a sastre
- Tripping down the memory lane
- Downthemall: A SuperYouReallyNeedIt extension for firefox
- Mi IBSN
- Blue Tuesday final version
- New favicon
- BANCAJA me saca de quicio
- Salsa Scener (XIII): Más detalles sobre el enigma Overdose!
- Justificando tu spam
- Some things I want to give a try: results
- Show all files in Finder
- If you complain about your computer's hardware...
- No cabrees a un blogger
- Say NO! (by The No Foundation)
- ¿Leer libros al completo?
- Subversion-ing with Mac and Textdrive
- Space Invaders: the real story
- Second hand and bargain bookshop
- Humor en el hipermercado
- ppg is dead
- C64 Name hijacking
- Less than three months for breakpoint06
- Salsa Scener (XII): el ¿fin? de escena.org
- Ruby On Rails Cheat sheet by ilovejackdaniels
- Una lleva demasiado tiempo en Londres...
- Desastre total 3
- VJ'ing styles
- Tube fashion victims
- Un pueblo en ruinas (o casi)
- Cómo se ve España desde fuera
- Limpieza total
- 2006 to do list
- ¿Inocentada o no?
- Salsa Scener XI: Especial Navidad
- Christmas Holidays, day 4: pissed off
- Christmas Holidays, day 3: stay!
- Christmas Holidays, day 2: an abandoned granary
- Christmas Holidays, day 1: white christmas... in the pyrenées only
- Mi pobre karma...
- xplsv.tv: motiongraphics tv is not beta anymore!!
- Nada de malo conocido...
- Las aventuras de un cartón de leche en el metro
- ¿Entonces ya es Navidad?
- Que nos pillen confesados
- Bolsas de papel
- Mini cambios!
- Firefox 1.5 optimized for your g4
- La evolución
- Eurodisco, el top 40 de 2005
- Bricksmith: Lego Virtual
- Orange, or are inconsistency days over?
- I also want safari support!
- My music in a videogame
- ¿Entonces no te gusta divertirte?
- What do you miss in Eclipse?
- Noxtrum: cómo no hacer las cosas
- Firefox 1.5: an addictive drug
- Loving RoundCube
- don't worry, I am alive!!
- somebody is trying to hack your site while you're sleeping
- Es demasiado pronto
- Internet explorer meets the Demoscene
- Why does an online shop need an specific browser?
- La inutilidad de la web de renfe
- Naming PHP constants conventions
- christmas tour
- move your body
- Perversa manipuladora
- Los borricos
- ipod utils
- Ahora sí que es London
- Salsa Scener X: Empezar en la escena programando
- So how many more ...
- How to write unmaintainable code
- RadRails: a nice IDE for rubyonrails
- Lo que nunca creíste que podrías ver
- So tracking is not so dead, isn't it?
- Hoy soy un poco más web 2.0
- Batallitas scener III: cómo conocí a TLOTB
- Esto parece Whitechapel
- El mileurismo, ¡ojalá!
- La Casualidad
- Me aburre ese portal
- De manías: los dedos sobre la pantalla
- Fighting against ruby, rails, gems, php and apache on mac os x (and maybe something else I forget)
- Kill Bill's browser!!
- Salsa scener (IX): Madgoblin, todo por la escena
- Al calor de la pecera
- Trabajando en domingos
- The web is a flexible medium
- ifparty06: participa en la tormenta de ideas
- sergeeo se supera
- Mejorando los tabs de firefox
- Idea desafortunada de la semana
- bcnparty101: la ira, la envidia, y otros pecados capitales
- bcnparty101: 2ndstage al poder!
- Back from bcnparty101
- El telefono loco
- Salsa Scener (VIII): aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!
- hello ingrid! gets ready for 2nd stage
- ¿Truco o trato?
- neon v2 sneak peek 2
- Only for pro-procrastinators
- Sole live @ the pmp05 friday night
- Quedar mal
- Rosa contra negro
- Some things I want to give a try...
- Zombie Copy
- Menudos pájaros...
- El webmail estupido
- Las incógnitas de la vida
- Tanto que hacer...
- Las peores letras de canciones
- Salsa Scener (VII): El oneliner es de cobardes
- Mejor que el chándal con zapatos de tacón
- Llamando a las cosas por su nombre
- Moda y breakbeats
- Desgracia de sistema operativo
- Testing Camino
- Alarde de sintesis, por Pobrecito Hablador
- Ruby On Rails, round III: First real steps!
- Modas web
- Salsa Scener (VI): Amenaza
- Ruby On Rails, round II
- Let's avoid reinventing the wheel...
- Salsa Scener (V): Vacío mental
- Yes, I don't watch tv
- Don't allow people to break your code
- To be inspiring is so nice...
- How not to do error messages
- Y otra vuelta de rosca!
- Ese pueblo repugnante
- Diferencias culturales
- I am not an atomic playboy!
- Salsa scener (IV): Batiburrillo
- Cool technique for restoring database dumps (with foreign keys)
- RSS arreglado / RSS working
- Aclarando, que es gerundio
- Mail notifiers fever
- Transplante de cara
- Hello world!!
- Horror en el hipermercado
- Pardas y pardos
- I'm online again
- Vuelve el gótico (avance de moda londinense)
- busy, busy
- Coming back
- Ruby On Rails, round I
- c'mon hurry hurry up!
- No more sudoku...
- Spain owns half of London
- Salsa scener (III): Misterios desvelados
- Anidar plantillas Smarty
- South Park style avatars
- Schism Tracker, almost perfect
- Randomly scattered rantings
- Horrores de la vida cotidiana
- Week's simplest program!
- Puñales a euro
- Salsa scener (II): Los secretos de 195/95/256
- freon150 ep
- Working in the Next Big Thing
- Apple's Mac Mighty mouse
- Salsa scener
- What to do?
- Dia for Mac?
- Word wrapping in eclipse ... still a mistery
- Thinking in C++
- Shine for president!
- From mac to windows: god bless opengl!
- Policías, bomberos y ambulancias (Londres 21 julio)
- Ya podéis poneros las pilas, ya...
- ¿Qué se cuece en la Euskal?
- Antología de la estupidez (III): Integración de conocimiento
- It must be like a pain in the ass...
- No voy a la euskal
- Batallitas scener II: un PPG podía haberse formado en 1999
- La vida después del 7 de julio
- Doing the homework...
- Programadores pendulares
- Schism Tracker updated
- Batallitas scener I: El II festival tracker multimedia
- un día...
- Cerrado por vacaciones
- Circle Line: Worst Line Ever!
- shit little parrot
- Soy una mercenaria
- ¡Cuatro días!
- coffee houses
- Update me one more time!!
- The techie grandma
- Do your own ping-er with php!
- Microsoft + RSS = ???
- test musical encadenado
- weird weird ie-thing
- ¿Será preciso?
- Lecciones web
- Foreign keys and mysql
- Pesadilla en Old Street!!
- easy listening del bueno
- Programando en mac (II): Ya lo tengo!
- big no-no's!!
- ¿Dónde está la magia?
- Schism Tracker
- Cuando tres días se convierten en 12 horas
- Visita al Science Museum
- It's not my fault!
- googlism: maybe not a very good idea
- Sin Piedad: Wild Like Children by Tilly and the wall
- Sin Piedad: Vetiver by Vetiver
- Un principio tranquilo
- do you know frank sinatra?
- No lo entiendo
- Ipod MiniShuffle
- Nuevo RSS
- Luego se quejan del quicktime player
- ¡¡Que me parto!!
- Via Laietana!!
- City Ambient EP released!!
- Roterfleck en offf05
- Oh BCN!!
- Pues así nunca compraré
- shortwaves, spies and music
- British delights (II): ¡Un metro con misterio!
- summer training
- Programando en mac (I)
- ¿¿Objective C??
- British Delights (I): Los ganchos en las puertas
- Llegó la primavera
- No al tabaco!!!
- next stop: barcelona
- one more reason for hating explorer
- Eau de naftaline
- ¡Qué fuerte!
- El tabaco apesta
- movistar arañando las paredes
- Pirateando a gusto y con razón
- Hating Internet Explorer
- ¡La última oportunidad para ver a Caractacus!
- ifparty website launched
- direct x does not want me to use firefox :'(
- La primera vez
- Nunca seré élite!! :-(
- Modplug Wild
- Todo el día mirando por la ventana
- ya era hora!
- MIT OpenCourseWare
- becanne & other stuff
- Cursos de español
- weather forecast: sleet
- happy (chinese) new year!
- Social Security, Chapter I: Racista con los racistas
- Cinco minutos
- Vosaltres sou els culpables!!
- it exporter: (almost) finished
- De la ineptitud
- ¡Basta ya de flashes!
- it exporter: in the right way
- Towards the next d.e.m.o. generation
- Esto es una estafa
- this page has been hacked
- ¿Mac o dell?
- Moda inglesa
- There's not tracker like Impulse Tracker...
- Pucca, Jessica Fletcher y las pajaritas
- Horteras del messenger
- 5170 intrussions
- Antología de la estupidez (II): La hoja de actividad
- Tag your songs!
- Artículos antiguos
- iberia, or how to lose your future clients
- code colors final version
- Vamos a volar
- Desvarios post lunch
- I can't stop updating!
- No cuesta tanto
- M$: Losers!
- ¿No querías caldo? ¡Toma diez tazas!
- Antología de la estupidez (I): El diseño de un logotipo
- ¡Contra los racaneos!
- Renovarse o morir!
- Parecen idiotas
- d-linked v2
- Cadenas de busqueda
- opengl, geforce cards and my continuous finding of strange bugs
- roterfleck netlabel launch (music takes you anywhere)
- xplsv.tv launched
- Alcachofas para tiiii
- cold cold weather!!
- lots of improvements
- i move to london
- la mala educación
- It's a kind of magic...!
- en portada
- get mobile
- Conferencia acerca de trackers en la euskal 12
- please, please, I need an aftereuskal!
- El metro los findes, una delicia
- Modulez radio, info research and some more...
- Is it summer?
- back 2 work
- a la sai too
- a las sai
- everything is forbidden
- From the ashes, from the xplanada
- Improving mesh subdivision
- superscene day!
- da jormas 10th anniversary
- killotrona here!
- a useless bug report
- Once again the fucking laptop!
- it has finished!!
- cosas que dejó el verano
- to prototype or not to prototype, that is the question
- Thanks, Spöntz!
- enjoy the ride
- housemade benchmarks
- cleaning up the mess
- intensive week :-/
- the prize is a little bit of success
- Today is a great day!
- Soulseek, it's better late than never
- not music today!
- new sections
- ifparty04 presentation
- new content today
- spanish report system
- first version