- HTTPS and certificate authorities
- Using Let’s Encrypt to generate and renew digital certificates
- Hardening default setups and avoiding known vulnerabilities
- I have HTTPS, now what?
- WordPress considerations
- A workflow to migrate from HTTP to HTTPS
- More cool things about Let’s Encrypt
In part 3, we looked at how to finally use Let’s Encrypt to issue and renew certificates for our domains. But I also finished with a terrifying cliffhanger: basic HTTPS setups can be vulnerable to attacks! Gasp…!
Let me start by clarifying that I am not a security expert and if someone breaks into your system I will take no responsibility whatsoever, lalalala…