23-29 March 2015
- A baseline for front-end [JS] developers, 2015 by Rebecca Murphey. I don't subscribe to all the recommendations but it's a good "state of the nation" overview!
- The Near Miss Project - "studies cycling incidents that don't result in injuries, but may profoundly influence people's experiences and behaviours [...] Near misses can range from rudeness (or apologetic kindness!) to almost-collisions."
- Building an overtaking bike sensor - with an Arduino Uno!
- The 68000 Wars, Part 1: Lorraine - "The Amiga anticipated the future, marked the beginning of a new era. It pointed forward to the way we live and compute today."
- 100 words 004 by Jeremy Keith - "if the label “hipster” means good food, good coffee, good beer, good music, or good bicycles, well I’m okay with that"
- The Artiphon - a new kickstarter powered musical instrument, I guess it outputs MIDI? But it looks super tied to iDevices
- Staalplaat Soundsystem and the book that's also a paper turntable and a music instrument from wemakemoneynotart - sounds like I need to go see any Staalplat exhibition or anything!
- Abstract browsing tapestries by Rafaël Rozendaal
- Your words by Grant Snider
- Windows93 - and that's your
dayweek gone down the drain #sorrynotsorry