Dear old friends who were subscribed via the www.soledadpenades.com/feed url --which I changed to non-www a good five years ago: the feed will start working again, effective more or less immediately, because I just added the missing A record that I forgot to add when I migrated my website from shared hosting to a slice... back in September 2012.
That means that you got stuck in the Deciphering an old plaque post, and have missed a good lot of stuff since then. For example:
- MACCHINA II
- Valencia, Barcelona, London
- Durability, reliability, recoverability
- Tween.js r8 - with unit tests!
- Three.js snow shader tutorial
- Firefox OS app day at London
- Our work at the Game hackdays 2013: day 1, day 2 and day 3
- Yes, but you're just not doing it
- Our entry for the Yahoo! Hack! Day! Europe! 2013!
- And the best for the end: Joining Mozilla and meeting many Internet-important people
I'm really sorry :-(
But now you have lots of Sole-posts to compensate for the apparent lack of recent updates!
MANY thanks to Ruairi aka rc55 for pointing out the fact that I didn't seem to be posting anything lately... which led me to suspect some www fail! Oooops! O:-)