Upcoming talks, slides from talks, & stuff.
My schedule in Lanyrd.
- Embracing failure (CMD+R conf, 23 October 2014, London)
- MozFest’s “Apps in your pocket” MEGABOOTH (24-26 October, London) – come talk WebIDE and Firefox OS app dev with us!
- Keynote (OSOM, 22 November 2014, Cluj-Napoca, Romania) — OMG KEYNOTING OMG
- The cure for your Web Components hangover (jQuery UK, 6th March 2015, Oxford, UK)
Past talks and events
- chat.meatspac.es – from fun experiment to global community (7 February 2014) – Video, slides
- I was at the Web Components panel at Edge Conf (21 March 2014, London UK) – Video, post
- GOTO Amsterdam (20 June 2014) – video, slides, slides source code, post+notes
- WebVisions Barcelona (21 June 2014, Barcelona, Spain)
- Audio for the masses – LXJS (27-28 June 2014, Lisbon, Portugal), write up, slides, video.
- Just turn it into a node module, and other tantras Edna taught me. – NodeConf ONE-Shot London, 19 July. Write up, slides, screencast.
- Embracing failure (CascadiaJS 2014, Portland, 31 July-1 August) – slides, video
- (Web) Audio for the Masses (VanJS August 2014, Vancouver 6th August 2014) – same slides/write up as LXJS
- Web Components Lightning talk (Extensible Web Summit Berlin, 11th September 2014) – no slides, but write up
- “Introduction to Web Audio” workshop (Web Audio Hack Day Berlin, 12th September 2014) – slides, write up on the whole hackday
- rtcamera (Ladieswhocode lightning talks/demo night, London, August 2013)
- Building Web Apps, one Brick at a time (Over The Air, Bletchey Park, September 2013) – slides, source code for the slides + sample apps, detailed notes
- Programando Web Apps con Brick (GDG DevFest, Barcelona, October 2013) – in schedule
- Audio Tags: Web Components + Web Audio = <3 (CascadiaJS, November 2013, Vancouver, B.C, Canada) – Talk video, slides, Audio Tags repository, some notes
- Ñerds especial 4 (Ñerds podcast, November 2013) – podcast episode page, video
- Mozilla’s new technologies (Mozilla Power, Cairo, Egypt, December 2013) – screencast, slides
- Using (and abusing) Renoise as a demosequencer (Assembly 2010)
Introducción a la demoscenewith Íñigo Quilez and Ricardo Cabello – audio, not sure where the slides are (Euskal 2008)
Mami, quiero ser scener(if05) – no recording or slides available. You had to be there to experience it.